Background Music – Brian Culbertson

Version: 1.01.10 - last update: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 13:25:00

Previous EntryMiscellaneous Home (TOC)Next Entry


You love to listen to some background music while working? This is what I like best.


Got another CD today I first listened to @Sky.Fm Jazz Radio on internet. Catchy piano tunes with soft to powerful dynamic cadences.


Some samples can be found here

Interesting information for European/German readers:
I highly recommend buying your CDs from US at the moment! Check out this savings for Brian Culbertson’s “It’s On Tonight”
www.amazon.de Euro price = 18,95 + shipping = over 20 €bucks! www.importcds.com Euro price 9,94 + 3,00 shipping = I paid 12,94 €
Simply check out Amazon's “special offers/prices” section below the regular price and look for a reseller called “importcds”. BTW: Up to now I never had to pay any customs – maybe coz I never buy more than one CD at a time :-)


Previous EntryMiscellaneous Home (TOC)Next Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment